With over forty years of experience in the food industry, Valhmor specialises in the importation and distribution of quality branded food products. In view of the recent growth in business activity, the company is seeking to engage full-time, on indefinite basis, Warehouse Operators to assist in the daily running of the Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Reporting directly to the Warehousing and Distribution Manager, the successful candidates will:
- At least have secondary level of education;
- Be resourceful and maintain a strong ambition to succeed;
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and without being supervised;
- Be able to communicate effectively in English;
- Ideally possess the C driving license (not compulsory);
- Clean police conduct and a strong knowledge of the Maltese roads;
- Deliver orders to various customers by following a specified route and a time schedule;
- Inspect vehicle prior to operation and ensures that that all route logs and reports are complete.
A competitive financial package is being offered to the right candidates. Experience in the catering industry is considered to be an asset. Furthermore, having a forklift driving license is also considered to be an asset.
Interested applicants are requested to submit an application letter together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or address them to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Valhmor Borg Import/Export Company Limited,
Marsa, MRS 1912